Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tupperware Fridge Smart!

Hello all you gals from the same town as me! Hope all is well in each of your lives. I have this thing I want to sell. The only reason I want to is because I have not been using them and they are taking up cupboard space. Anyone who knows me knows that I am an obsessive purger of house stuff. I loved these when I first got them and they work really well. They are designed to keep your fruit and veggies crispy and fresh longer. I just don't have time or space for them. I hope that someone will buy them and put them to good use. They are still like new and the set regularly costs $65 plus tax (that is what I paid) but I thought that maybe I could get $40??? Maybe??? Or whatever I can get... maybe? Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested! Click on the pic and it will take you to the discription on the Tupperware page. Thanks ladies!!!

No comments: