Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The clean part of the house!

Okay, so this is what my house is looking like 6 days before Christmas. You may be thinking... holy shnikies! Clean up girl! But what am I to do with everything from the flooded basement??? That is my question. Doing more cleaning tonight and Hydra Mist is supposed to come tomorrow and rip out the carpet and dry the basement. I am hoping all of it will be replaced or fixed by the insurance. It is up to the Hydramist guy. He seems like he really thinks everything should be replaced. All of you who pray... please pray for God to give us favour in the insurance companies eyes! This could end up being a blessing in desguise!
Cat litter box in my upstairs... not something I enjoy! But this is it for a while! He was meowing at me and looking at me with sad eyes. Then I realized that he needed to go potty so I rescued his litter box from the storage room and brought it out for him. This is a lot of mess... the whole situation. Got to find space for everything where there is no space. Help me Lord! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you need to store some stuff at our place your more than welcome too. We have a bit of room to spare. We'll be leaving on thursday in the afternoon sometime.

I'm hoping that this all works out for you...in your favor. I've never had to deal with flooding before, so I really can't imagine...but I know that it does make a mess of things! I'd say that I'd come and help you out...but I can't. But I would if I could!

Anyways...let me know if you want us to store anything for you!