Monday, December 04, 2006

Just a little fun in the snow

Well, here are a few pics of the kids playing in the snow. I am tempted to say, after the big dump of snow we got, but I can't bring myself to call it a dump as the snow was so light that even after 3 days I could still kick it up with my boots without any effort at all. I LOVE this kind of snow and all the trees being blanketted. This is what I call a White Christmas and I am hoping for another "dump" of the like before Christmas day! Beautiful and the kids had a blast!



The pool from summer, I procrastinated in dumping and putting away, a little late now I think! Makes a pretty fun skating pond for the kids though, wonder if it will hold water next summer. I am so horrible at making sure things are put away... must work on that!!!

No comments: