Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Just a bunch of thought and stuff

I was just watching Christmas at the Kranks. Funny show! But not nearly as funny as Elf. I can't wait to rent that! We made sugar cookies today and are decorating them tomorrow. Henny, a friend so close to my heart that she should have been my sister, came over to finally dye my hair! I have not dyed it in so long but finally had enough of the increasing patch of grey hair overtaking the front of it. Thank God that the colour came out okay! I think I like it. I have planned, just in my own mind so far, to make candy cane cookies tomorrow with a good friend of mine and her son and my kids and probably Brenden, the boy I babysit. I hope it all works out! I pray that you are all enjoying the awsome celebration or the birth of our Lord and the wonderful gift that he is to this world.
I am proud to say that Annabelle just started doing, and enjoying I might add, PUZZLES!!! A lot of people know that Joshua was already doing 100 peice puzzles at 2 years old. I guess I had more time to sit and do these things with him than I have with Annabelle, but it begins. She is finally starting to concentrate and love "sit down" activities! Yes!!! I can't wait for Joel to like it, too. Then we can have real quiet time each day, where things are actually quiet, not me loudly saying, "Shush"!!! and "Be quiet! Daddy's sleeping!!!" every 30 seconds! I love doing puzzles, reading to the kids, colouring, painting, whatever! I want to do more of that. I finally see I may get to! Thank God, even when I miss having a little baby in my arms it doesn't last long because all I can see is some wonderful little babies developing in to awesome little kids and I just want to enjoy every minute of it... I don't wanna miss a thing! I am truly enjoying the "slow down"of the winter in amongst the "crazy" of the holidays. God bless you all!

No comments: