Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Reception

Clara with the coffee, tea, and Juice. What pretty containers for the juice, glass. I got to sit with Clara and her hubby so that was awesome! We have not got to catch up in a long while.
Great company!
My supper
And dessert. YUM!!!
Hen and her big sis Clara.
And 4 of the best looking ladies on earth
Hen's neice and her. Cute! Lisa's oldest.
I am not sure why this picture makes me look as if I am almost ready to give birth but none the less, I love it. Henny changed obviously for the reception and wore this dress that Nathan's grandma got her. Beautiful!
They showed a video of pics from their lives, so neat to see.
The wreaths Henny made for center peices and then told anyone to take them home so I have one to put on my door! Love it! Great memory. It was a wonderful and God centered wedding and I know the marriage will be the same. Henny was beautiful, Nathan excited, everyone happy and thankful. What a great wedding to have witnessed. I wish then God's joy and Love throughout their lives together!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That dress Henny wore to the reception was gorgeous! You both look beautiful in the picture!!