Monday, November 19, 2007

Home again home again!

Well, I am home. And worn out but so happy to say, Joel turns 3 on Monday. I am having a small party for him. Then swimming lessons for the kids. Then back for a family get together. Making cake right now, it is 1:06am. Ready for bed almost, just need to have cake ready.

Absolutely beautiful wedding and I am so glad I was able to go. Hope all is well. Need to go finish up and prepare for tomorrow. I can't wait to hug and kiss my monkeys tomorrow when they wake.

By the way did I mention I have the greatest husband on earth. Kids in bed, clean home, even laundry done. Couldn't ask for anything more. Even got a warm greeting and someone to share all the excitment with. Thank Love! You are amazing!

Goodnight all!

4 comments:

Andrew Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlene said...

Pretty decent indeed. He is awesome! All I ever could have hoped for and more. God is very good to me!

Christy said...

I am glad you had a good time Char! It's is always nice to get away on your own once and awhile!

And way to go Adam! What a nice hubby you are to let your wife go away!

Tamara said...

I need to see some wedding pics! :)