Sunday, October 22, 2006

White Rock


The "spirit bear" that we saw in White Rock. I know that you all have probably had enough of holiday pics but I thought that I would just post the rest today and probably tomorrow and then they will be done. It is fun for me as I love to reminisce. So these next ones are our 2nd full day in Surry. We went to White Rock. It was so relaxing. George came along which made it extra fun. Adam kept insisting that there was an aviation museum on the road to White Rock and George and I bugged him the whole time about it. It was so fun, the drive, the walk, the dinner, the big white rock. I loved it. Probably our most relaxing day. George treated us to supper,also which was a total blessing!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laney said...

hey Char...
just from looking at all your pictures your vacation looked like so much fun! Hopefully we will get to see you guys next time come up there to visit again. God bless...

Charlene said...

I hope so, too. There is always something happening when you guys come. I can't wait to see you all again. BTW my mom bought a trailer just down from Steve's dad's place. So I see Steve's dad often, just from a vehicle.