Thursday, April 26, 2007

Update

Well, today I have found out the great news that maybe we can lay some flooring in the basement soon. ASAP in my thinking, but we will see what happens. The problem with the cracks will cost about $100,000 for the Strata to fix so instead they have decided to do a "hope hope hope" fix. Hard to explain but, I am feeling good that at least if we have any problem with it again it will be up to the Strata to fix it for us. So, I just can't even wait!!!

We got our couch and the kitchen set for the kids yesterday. The couch looks nice. I think I am going to be really happy with it. I would take a pic but I am leaving it in the wrap until we have floor and walls down there. So, our house is officialy too full for comfort! It has been for a while but now the kitchen set through it over the edge. I am ready to be done with this. Yippee, we are on our way!

The new news is that Adam and I are in the midst of planning a little trip for the 2 of us. I am getting concerned though because we were going to do it on airmiles but we have not finalized anything yet and we are running out of time to get the tickets. More to come on this topic as we get some final plans made.

I need to make lunch for the monkeys so I need to go. God bless you all!

2 comments:

Christy said...

What a process you have had to go through with that flooding! A blessing in disguise but still lots of work for you!

I want to hear about your trip! Fill us in!!

Charlene said...

It is a big process. I am excited that one day I will be able to use the basement again. Laying the floor will be a huge relief!