Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Very very late birthday pictures

As I have not posted in a while I was thinking of pictures to post. Couldn't find many I hadn't posted so here are the yummy ones from my birthday. It makes me so hungry!
In a quick update... our washer, dryer and deep freeze should be here on Friday. I can't even imagine being able to do my own laundry! YAY! And my new utility sink is installed with the leak under it fixed! And on Saturday someone is coming to check out the cracks in the basement floor. Monday our couch and new kitchen set for the kids will be here. I don't have any clue where we will put it though! Hahaha. I just can't believe things are actually coming together. Slowly but surely!
Here are me and my beautiful sis. I will so miss her when she moves at the end of April. I can't imagine not having her around for our frequent visits. But life moves on. Like my necklaces? Annabelle bought those with my mom for me for my birthday. She wanted me to wear them all. Cute!


There's a little eating going on!

Here are some of the food pics from the night. I can't believe how hungry these make me! And, I took almost no pics of the girly fun, but got plenty of food! haha
Jenny's
Christine's
I think this is my sisters
Maybe Christy's?
Tamara's

Mine before I mixed it and made it the most deliciouse thing in the world!
Jenna's
Starla's
And the outcome of the product! hahaha. This picture turned out a bit creepier than I thought. Love you ladies and thank you so much for celebrating with me. You all blessed me so much! God bless! You too Gwen, as you are not a part of the food but were a blessing none the less being there at Tamara's house!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

You should really make sure people know the pasta didn't come with a bit taken out of it!LOL

Laney said...

all those pictures of food is definatley making me want to go out to a restaurant to eat...lol

Christy said...

Starla looks like she is teaching us how to push in that one picture! Thanks Star...like we really need that reminder..haha!

Great pics Char!!

joni said...

HAHAHA that last pic of Starla made me burst out loud...too creepy for sure...haha good one.

Charlene said...

Yes, Starla has some talent with the acting... hehe. I had a blast! And yes, I handed Jenny the camera late and the food had already been sampled as she got her food first, still looks yummy!