Monday, January 22, 2007

Update and lovely pics by Star!

Ladies party last night!!! It was awesome! My mom came and did her homework here at our house while the kids were sleeping and I was able to stay at the party till 1am! Yay! I really needed the time out and break. Thanks mom! And thank you Gwen for such a relaxing time.

Our basement is clean! Finally the guys from Hydra Mist finished doing the cleaning and sanitizing. I am so glad. That means that the fixing will start soon. Yippee!!! It looks like crap down there... but not for long!

My friend Starla came over a few days ago and took some picture, especially of Belle, to be possibly hanging in the Clever Cub's Den store that has newly opened up in town. It will be great advertising for her photography business. I was so excited as I love when people say that my kids have some special quality that they love to photograph. In this case of it was Belle's hair (It is loosing a lot of curl but still has a few beautiful ringlets) that was the thing she liked and I was more than happy to have her come and take the pics. Thank you so much Starla for taking the time and doing the boys pics too. So awesome! So, thought that I would post my favourites of the pics she took. They are beautifully done. What an awesome photographer!









9 comments:

Christy said...

Those are awsome! I love the picture of Josh...what an amazing smile picture! You make some beautiful babies guys!!

starla said...

Thanks for lending me your family's beauty char! You don't need much talent to take good pictures of such a beautiful family!

Tamara said...

All the pictures are gorgeous, but I absolutely -love- the ones of you and Annabelle! So pretty!

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures Char!! I love the one of you and Annabelle!

Gwen said...

Oh Char, I LOVE the last one, you look so happy! The boys look wonderful too; I hadn't seen the one of Joshua yet. Beautiful!

Tanya said...

Beautiful pics...beautiful family!

Michelle said...

Hey Char I love you guys you are such an awesome example to all of us. Thank you so much. God bless you and I love the pics too. You are truly beautiful.

PS> I have my blog up and running again.
http://roymicbeck.blogspot.com/

Charlene said...

Wow ladies! You really bless my heart! Thanks so much for your comments, you made me feel beautiful and like the luckiest mom! God bless you all!

Tanya said...

Hi Char I love all the pics they arre amazing but i must say my favorite is the first one of you and Annabelle..,hope to see you soon.