Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Thoughts for the night

Facing struggles, it really is hard sometimes but even David... a great king and a faithful man after God's own heart, had to pick himself up and say...

Why are you crushed down, O my soul? and why are you troubled in me? put your hope in God; for I will again give him praise who is my help and my God. Ps 42:5

Whatever stands against you, it is not as strong as our God, it can't even compare. If we stand strong in God and do what is right by Him, he will show his power and give us the Peace that passes all understanding! The victory is His and His alone! Thank you God for all you have done!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I know exactly how you're feeling right now. Well I don't know you're situation but I'm in the midst of a valley right now too. I'm learning to get a hold of God's unfailing promises to me;His unmerited faithfulness & His determination to not let us slip through the cracks but to get a hold of the very thing we were meant to be!! Its good to know that we're not alone though!
I love you very much Char!