Thursday, January 11, 2007

Christmas Eve

Dinner at my house, it was delicious! If I do say so myself! haha Very stressful preperation though as Joel was really crabby due to too much Christmas chocolate and a little binding displeasure. I felt so bad for him. We almost took him to the hospital because he just couldn't stop crying. Then he had a nap and woke up a little happier and finally things worked their way through and then he was great. My mom had to help a lot preping supper as I was tied up with Joel. It was great! Just about an hour late. So, although stressful, a success!
Joel holding the colouring book that Nana got for the kids. They opened it to try to calm him down. It worked for about 5 minutes.
Opening the colouring book. I am surprised it didn't end up getting ripped as all three were opening together, but it was fine.
Just before supper, Jennifer, Jarred and Stephanie stopped in to give the kiddos these chairs as a Christmas gift. Cute huh?! I love that show they are watching! After Joel was feeling better we had an awesome night of relaxing, stuffing stockings, after the kids were in bed of course, and watching Scrooge, then it was off to sleep for us just after midnight. Nice end to the night!
Thanks a lot guys, the kids love them!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Hey Char, I need your email address to send you an evite to a girls' night! Leave a comment on my blog or else email or call me!