Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Snowman! Yay!

Trying to put on the head without it breaking. It was a lot of fun on the very first snowfall of the year to have enough snow to make a snowman! I love it!
Okay, the dirt makes his eyes look like he was punched a few times but this was the finished product. There are a lot of sticks and dirt in it but we succeeded in building the best snowman in the world!!! hahaha The kids were very excited about the carrot. After all was said and done they all tackled the snowman and kicked him into a pile of snow and Joel grabbed the carrot and said, "mom, me got carrot" Like I was concerned about it.

The whole gang and Joel sat on that chair and there was nothing that would get him up. He is so stubborn sometimes! Good times for sure!

6 comments:

Riteesha Mathew said...

hey, great pics char! i wont be making snowmen this year, but glad to know i can enjoy pics of yours! will be weird with no snow... its finally hitting me....

Tanya said...

I love your snowman.It looked like lots of fun.Hopfully we have some snow when we go home for xmas.

Tanya said...

Awesome...thats a cool lookin snowman! I sure wish this snow would stick around a bit more!

Tanya said...

Awesome...thats a cool lookin snowman! I sure wish this snow would stick around a bit more!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!

Charlene said...

Riteesha- I am so glad to bring you back home for a glimps of winter. Hopefully it is very snowy this year and the next snowman won't have leaves sticking out of him. Hope life is going well.

Tanya- I am sure from the pics on Janelle's site that you will have some snow back home. I just love it! It would be great to have a white Christmas.

Tanya- Thanks a lot! It looked pretty great for the amount of snow there was. I was impressed! And I too wish for a lasting snow fall. That would be awesome! By the way, the socks you gave are exactly Joshua's size! I love how things work out like that. Just in time for wonter! Thanks a ton!