Well, I was told to do this one with this quote, "This one's different, so you should all do it!" So, here I go Tamara!!!
NINE last things you did
9. Last place you were: McDonalds for supper with the family
8. Last tv show watched: Hockey game Saturday night, Canucks lost and that sucked!
7. Last beverage: Water
6. Last movie watched: I am half done Amistad, otherwise I watched Over the Hedge with the kids today.
5. Last phone call: I talked to my big sis for an hour this afternoon, YAY!
4. Last song played: Selah- Heather Clark, because it was the last one on the CD
3. Last bubble bath: Well, I think, October 30th.
2. Last time you cried: Last week
1. Last alcoholic drink: Smirnoff Ice
EIGHT have you evers
8. Have you ever dated someone twice: Yes
7. Have you ever BEEN cheated ON: Yes
6. Have you ever kissed someone: Adam would say, "test tube babies!" But yes.
5. Have you ever kissed someone you regret: No
4. Have you ever fallen in love: For sure!
3. Have you ever lost someone: Yes
2. Have you ever been depressed: I think that I have been close but never actually depressed, thank God!
1. Have you ever been drunk and thrown up: Hmmm, not that I can remember.
SEVEN states (or provinces) you've been to.(not including the one u live in now)
I know this would be easy for some but I will have to say citis, because I have really been no where.
6. Port Alberni
7. 100 mile house
And in case you are wondering if I have really traveled THAT much... I actually only picked the places I have spent nights so you can imagine how far I have gone!!! hahaha
FIVE things you do on a daily basis
Should be easy...
3. Make breakfast lunch and supper
4. Shower and also bathe 3 little dirty monkeys
5. Get up and check my email and blogs first thing in the morning
THREE favorite colors
So Far in 2006 I have:
Been to school - Nope
Made a new friend - Yes and I think it will be a good friendship
Laughed until you cried - For sure!
Went behind your parents back - No
Cried over an ex - No
Disappointed someone close - For sure, that goes along with being married, but we work through and always come out better in the end
Pretended to be happy - I think so
Met someone who changed your life - I would think that everyone I meet changes my life in some way, so yes
Lost someone close to you - Not really close
Gotten close to someone - Yes
Given up something important to you - Yes
Found out who your true friends were - Well, I always know who my true friends are
1. Are you currently mad at someone?: No
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper?: I would have to say, my very bestest friend, Adam hehe
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?: Yes
4. Does your face turn red when you’re angry?: If I am angry and crying probably, but not like in the cartoons with the smoke coming out of the ears and stuff, no
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream?: I tend to talk loudly and the occasional cupboard might get slammed. I think I also stare angrily, you should see it Tamara!!! hahaha I am sure I do look a little crazy. I am not a fan of anger
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a suprise party?: No, not the whole party but when Joel was born, my baby shower was surprisedly turned into a mommy shower and what a massive blessing that was! (the baby got stuff, too just so no one thinks that he was neglected) The baby was a boy but the party was PINK!!! YAY!
2. Are you easily excited?: Depends on the subject.
3. What event is coming up that you’re most excited about?: Joel's 2nd birthday on Sunday!
4. Which of your friends gets you the most excited: It depends on the day, the subjust, what we are doing. All my friends have the potential to get me super excited.
5. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought?: Now we can be debt free!
6. If you could have anything right now: My hubby on day shift, off the top of my head, but there are much deeper things I wish and pray for but I won't mention them as they are not for me.
7. Love or money?: Always love.
Do you support?
1. Sex before marriage?: No
2. Lowering the drinking age?: No
4. Capital Punishment?: I think so
5. Abortion?: No
6. Recycling?: Sure, why not!
1. Where do you hang your towel to dry after showering?: No where, as I like a clean towel everytime I shower
2. What kind of mouse pad do you have?: None
3. Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush?: Brush
4. In your opinion, who do you think is the hottest celebrity?: Guy- Adam Sandler, I think that may be weird as I have never heard anyone say him, but oh well. Girl- we'll say prettiest - Nicole Kidman
5. You have a project due tomorrow, do you use tape or glue? Glue stick or glue
6. Chicken or pork?: Chicken!
7. By the time you get to school, is it still dark?: No, I don't go to school.
8. If you had a choice to be a unicorn or mermaid which would it be?: As my favourite disney movie ever is the Little Mermaid, I would imagine people would be able to guess, Mermaid.
9. What color is your underwear?: I am not sure, that is because it is underwear, not overwear and I don't have very good memory... check you think?... I am wearing overalls and that is just too awkward.
10. What time does the sun usually set? I am not sure, probably 5 or 5:30pm
11. What/who do you think of last before you go to sleep?: God and His goodness as I am praying
12. AC or fan?: AC if possible
13. Do you wear braces?: No
14. Can you do a hand stand?: No
15. If you were the opposite sex, how would you style your hair?: Messy
16. What level English are you in?: I gradded with English 12, I don't think I am quite there anymore though
17. Jessica Simpson or Alba?: No idea!
18. Which subject is worse, English or Math?: Math- hated it!
19. What’s one thing you really want to do this very moment?: Have Adam's stuff in the basement cleaned up miraculously while I watch a movie.
20. What movie are you embarrassed to admit you’ve watched?: Well, probably, Exit to Eden, I had no idea it was like that when I watched it! And I can't stand the thought that I watched any horror movie as I would never want to be known as one who advicates them. Oh yeah, and I watched Good Burger so many times that I wore out the tape. I am not embarrased about it necessarily but it is a tremendously dumb movie... that I love and would wear out another video watching it if I could.
21. CD player or iPOD?: CD player
22. Would you rather spin upside down going 30 mph or drop 400 feet from a bungie cord?: I'd have to take the spinning because I am not really fond of dropping from any height.
23. Whats your favorite shape?: I would say, circles because of bubbles, or maybe diamonds because of diamonds... no I agree with Tamara, hearts, just becasue I like them
24. What do you have planned for the weekend?: All the usual mundane things and then throw in a cool baby party for Joel on Sunday and probably babysitting Friday or Saturday. Also, Saturday my Unc and Grandpa come over for a visit and Sunday Sam comes over, so that, too.
26. If you were put in a room with nothing except for a pencil and paper, what would you do?: Sleep
27. Is it always easy finding your remote every time you want to watch TV?: With 3 kids in the house? pretty much impossible
28. How was your day?: pretty great actually
29. Do you grow your nails, bite or cut?: Bite and bite and bite, I have since I was a little kid and wish I could stop but it is really something I do without thinking.
30. Describe your handwriting: Average
31. Do you consider yourself a stalker?: I think that I am a blog stalker... I want to be the first to see a post. I feel great when I see there are no comments and I saw the post maybe first
32. Do you bruise easily?: No
33. There’s nothing on TV except Barney and Japanese news what do you do?: Of course, watch Barney and maybe even get up and do the actions, it can be a good work out!
34. Do you know more then 3 myspace codes?: I can't say I even know what a myspace code is
35. You got an essay due, you either can type or write in pen, which will it be?: Type for sure!
36. Do you wear jeans to relax at home?: I used to because they used to be comfy but ever since I had kids, I can't find comfy jeans any more, except that one pair, so those ones yes but usually joggers or something else. Even dress pants over jeans
37. Describe yourself using three words: Loving, generous, thankful
38. Do you use deodorant?: Everyday
39. Do you like ice in your drink?: No, I have the worst teeth for cold
I pass on this... This one's different, so you should all do it!