Friday, November 10, 2006

Just reminded of how beautiful they are!

Joel and Annabelle, looking cute together.
Joshua had a really bad cold and rubbed his upper lip and under his nose raw, poor guy. I love this one, Joshua and Annabelle weren't even phased by the screaming.
Camping, Joel was having a great time!
Me and Joel, having a little snuggle.
Annabelle, I love how short her little legs look. Her pig tails... I love pig tails.
One of Joel's first real meals in his high chair. He had mohalk type hair for the first year. So cute!
Monster Daddy and Joshua, he was around 10 months old.
I will never forget this smile. He only did it when he was teething though. This is Joshua, back when we had satalite dish and I watch Wheel of Fortune with him everyday, he loved the colors.
Joshua and my Belle. She was almost as big as him and was about 3 months old hahahaha. How cute, he always wanted to hold her.
Joshua and I all dressed up for Thanksgiving dinner.
Annabelle, she was my squishiest baby.
Joshua and I at a Choices dinner. I loved that suit on him. We actually bought it for Chris and Christy's wedding and Joshua fit it for over a year. He grew really slow.
Annabelle, always bruised up. She was standing on a little table and fell off onto another toy and got the black eye. Just days earlier she had had her measles shot and she broke out in the measles rash. The day after this she went to walk out the door and fell and scraped her nose up. She seemed a little accident prone but now it just fine, more careful by the day, Thank God!
Joshua and I having a snuggleMy sis, Virginia with all the kids at Christmas time 2 years ago. I sure do miss her!

8 comments:

Christy said...

Sooooooooo cute!! You guys have beautiful kids! We love them!

Christy said...

Sooooooooo cute!! You guys have beautiful kids! We love them!

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tanya said...

Isn't it amazing how fast our children grow up,they are just too cute

Anonymous said...

You have some cutie patooties there! But that pic of Adam...um...scary! haha

Anonymous said...

You have some cutie patooties there! But that pic of Adam...um...scary! haha

Tanya said...

Hey Char,I forgot to ask you if the socks fit the boys?Just another reminder i can work in the nursery again,but i will be gone from the20th to the 30th of dec.

lovinit said...

I hope my baby turns out as cute as yours! haha