Sunday, July 09, 2006

The rest of the princess pics. Enjoy!!!


Annabelle looking like a true princess. My very good friend, Clara bought this beautiful dress for Belle so I thought that it would be perfect for her party. It is not really a dress-up thing but it was so princessy I let her wear it. What a gorgeous girl.


Henny and Annabelle. On Annabelle's actual birthday, July 8th, Henny took her to her house for her first sleep over . They watched Beauty and the beast and painted Annabelle's nails and then came to church in the morning. I feel so blessed to have such a great friend. I consider her a sister.


The boys. Joel took care of Emma's baby Annabel the whole party. So cute. This is where they ate.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

What a party!! Its such a blessing to have a good friend that you feel is as close as a sister. I've met Henny...she is a sweetheart, she seems very genuine and very caring. Its so nice that she would take Annabelle over to her house for a sleepover, Belle will always remember that too. Thanks for sharing her special day with all of us!

Charlene said...

Yeah Tanya, it is a blessing I never even imagined I would have in my life. She truly deserves the title of Auntie (that is what the kids call her). I love it! She loves us all even when we least deserve it. What a gal!