Thursday, July 13, 2006

Face To Face by King James

Here are the words to the audio link just below. They share some of my hope and assurance that I will see my father, Wayne Brown, again in heaven. The bible is my comfort in times of trouble and this song contains a few scriptures. Perhaps you recognize them. If you don't know any of the bible many people recommend starting with the book of John. (one of my favorites)

I remember all the good times
How we laughed
I treasure the memories- inside my heart

Did you know your time was through
Why did it have to be so sudden
And it hurts me to be apart

(Pre-chorus)
You were my friend
And it comforts me to know
This is not the end

(Chorus)
I will always love you
Your memory will not fade away
We will be re-united on that glorious day

I thought I heard a familiar voice
I turned around but you weren't there
Must have been the sound of the wind

My vision's clouded now
I only see a poor reflection
But when morning comes
I'll see your face again

(Repeat pre-chorus)

(Repeat chorus)

Now we know in part
But then we'll know even as we are known
I will prepare a place
And you will be with me where I am

(Repeat chorus)

I will always love you
Your memory will live in my heart
We will be re-united
Face to face

And you were my friend
I will see you again
He will take us to a better place
We'll be there face to face

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Very nice. Tanya had sent me a link (I'm Mammal..icsious) on how to read the bible. Sounds silly but when you don't know what you're doing and you dive in head first it can be a little overwhelming. Anyhow this link shows me what books to read first...very valuable tool.
Hope you and your family are feeling okay!

Jenny said...

We want to see pics of the Springs!!!

Tanya said...

new blod address...www.sask2bc.blogspot.com