Saturday, July 29, 2006

Red Sand Lake

My beautiful family! We needed to fill the kids sandbox we got them and so we debated on where to get some nice sand. Adam and I agreed that it would be nice to go for a drive out to Red sand lake and get some sand from there so that is what we did. The kids had a great time.
Joel is looking more and more like Adam everyday. They are so handsome!
As she ran along the sand she picked up pinecones and stuff. That was fine but we were walking by a family and they had a baby under a blanket and absent mindedly she tossed the pine cone. It hit the blanket and the parents looked really mad. It didn't hit the baby but must have scared the mom and we were very appologetic of course. Annabelle had to hold Daddy's hand after that. Pretty embarrasing!
Wished I would have brough bathing suits. The water is beautiful there!Pumpkin lounging in the sand we collected. You can imagine we had to get it out in the sand box as quick as possible. It filled the box perfectly and the kids LOVE it!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your kids are beautiful!! I love the dress Annabelle is wearing. Red Sand lake holds fond memories for our family as well!!

Charlene said...

Thanks Jenny, I love that dress too but sadly, last time I put it on her I noticed it was getting too short. I will have to put it away for another little girl. I love it at that lake. Adam's dad always said that it was the most beautiful place ever.