Wednesday, July 19, 2006


My first spring of 2006!! 21 pounder on July 1st. Very special as I caught it on my father's rod. What a fight. It took over 15 minutes and wore me out. Everyone down at Ferry Island applauded when the fish finally came in. Truly a blessing that the rod brought it in. My first and last spring caught with it. It broke when I pulled up lightly on a snag at 17 Mile. My awesome buddy, Todd, portioned and vacuumed sealed the fish up so I could share with the family. I know dad would've loved everyone to share this special fish caught on his rod.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome pics. Scott and his dad and brother were lucky yesterday. Each got a salmon, with my BIL getting a 40 pounder.

Charlene said...

I have to say I think that, the smaller they are the better they look. But that fish looked HEAVY!!! I mean on your blog. Adam can't wait to catch a really big one!