Monday, July 17, 2006

Canada Day, fireworks and snakes.

Just loving Nana
The kids loved sitting out on my mom's deck because it is 3 floors up, but really safe. Here they are having some really sugary juice and sitting on the doorway.
Nana was telling Annabelle all sorts of stuff about the buildings we could see. I am not sure about Annabelle's look on her face as it was not a sad story.
Grose pink teeth, the dye was pretty strong in that juice!!! My friend Henny saw this picture and laugh her but off, she said that he looks just like Wallace on Wallace and Gromit. I can see the resemblance!!! haha
All ready to watch the fireworks

2 comments:

Christy said...

That looks like fun! I love when you can see the fireworks from home. The kids must have loved that!

Charlene said...

they sure did, and so did we. It was a really great day!