Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Soccer... fun fun fun for the whole family!

Joel at the Tini tot's soccer. It just finished today and he had a blast! I think it is so cute to see them out there playing. I will post their last day photo's soon. These were from 1 week ago. This is an awesome little class for 3-5 year olds to learn the basics of soccer.

Annabelle, one of her forced smiles. The goof ball. She will be in Timbits soccer next year but loved Tot's soccer again this year.
Joshua at his soccer game last Saturday. He is really good. He plays great defense. I think that that is right. Anyway, he has no fear of the ball. When he gets into soccer where they use goalies (they don't at this age, it is only a hockey size net) then he wants to be one. He will be great at it!
The coaches with the team during practise. I love that Joshua is on the orange team. It is his favourite colour!
Waiting to go in again. Was a great game! Joshua even got to assist a goal! Yippee!

2 comments:

Andrew Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlene said...

It happens to be the most fun I have ever had in my life. And it gets better everyday! Thank God for awesome kids who make it fun for every one of us!
Joshua is busy and I have him and Annabelle signed up for vacation bible school again this year but at the E-free church. So excited!