Friday, September 21, 2007

Just for a little fun

Two Names You Go By:
1. Char
2. Mom

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Jeans
2. Socks... it is officially sock weather

Two of Your Favourite Things to do:
1. snuggle my babies
2. dance

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. sleep
2. a date with my hubby

Two pets you had/have:
1. Punkin
2. Cheech

Two things you did last night:
1. Ruth's birthday
2. Had waxing done

Two things you have eaten today
1. Nothing yet, just my mocha
2.

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Bank lady handling our loan
2. Joshua- dropping him off at school

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. taking care of my sisters babies so she can go to a wedding
2. Hopefully going to the farmers market, weather permitting

What were your longest car rides:
1. Across Canada when I was a baby
2. Edmonton to Terrace

Favourite Holidays:
1. christmas
2. new years eve

Two favourite beverages:
1. water
2. mocha

No comments: