Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Exstew Waterfall


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Rod and Bernadette took the family, (Nana included), to the Exstew Waterfall. It was very awe inspiring! I was amazed at how amazed I was. The waterfall pounded onto the rocks leaving everyone covered in a mist, which fed the surrounding grass and vegetation giving it a strong, vibrant look. The rock platform right under the waterfall reminded me of an altar. I had a strong urge to be under the waterfall but the water which sounded like thunder filled me with both respect and terror. I still remember the look of joyful anticipation on Rod and Bernadette's faces as we reached the last stretch just before the waterfall. This video doesn't fully capture the awe but, none-the-less, enjoy!!

No comments: