Thursday, June 01, 2006

I've been tagged #3

Cut and paste and fill in the answers!
1. What curse word do you use the most? Adam says that frick is a curse word so, that and hell I guess.
2. Do you own an iPod? No, I know nothing about them.
3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most?I have no MySpace sorry.
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? Mine? I only set it Sunday morning for church, otherwise, I sleep as late as motherly possible.
5. What colour is your room? Maybe it is dusty rose... pretty ugly anyway and one of the rooms Adam and I want to redo soon if we have money.
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Depends on the season. Right now, definately flip-flops.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? For sure take the pic... accept I really wish there were more pics of me playing with the kids.
8. What's the last movie you watched? Fun with Dick and Jane
9. Do any of your friends have children? Yes
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? As a teenager I got that a lot.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? No, I could fall asllep anywhere, anytime!
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? Jennifer Knapp Kansas
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Chocolate Milk
4. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? Honestly, yes but man do they annoy me.
16. Who was the last person to call you? My momma
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I am very sure they do.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes
19. How many siblings do you have? 2 sisters
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? It depends. Not usually.
21. What movie do you know every line to? Not every line but close- Grease, As good as it gets and Good Burger- yeah I am laughing just thinking about them all. I love them!
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? Nope, never have
23. What is your favourite salad dressing? Homemade garlic... my mom's is the best!
24. Do you read for fun? Not really. If I do read it is never fun.
25. Do you cry a lot? Not anymore
26. Who was the last person to text message you? I have never been test messaged. No Cell.
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desk top
28.Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Yes, for sure.
29. What is the weather like? Dark and night-like. It is 1:00 am and I am not really into checking on the weather.
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? well, I am not a big fan of dating as my hubby and I are really not into that. Haha. But I like tatoos in moderation.
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Yes it is. But all things are forgivable... thank you Lord for that!
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? 3-4 years ago I used to nurse Joshua and fall asleep on the floor at the foot of his crib. I would get so tired!
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 6 but I do better on 8
34. Are you in love or lust? LOVE!
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Full for sure but not always fast paced.
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Always have. I love keeping track.
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 26
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Well, I guess I am most of the time except when chatting or this kind of thing.
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? I think I enjoy the company of same sex more but I can get along with anyone well, usually. As a teenager I would have said opposite for sure. Most my friends were guys but I think that it is a bit to do with being a mom and a wife and seeing how men act with and without woman and I just click better with the gals.
41. Do you like cottage cheese? Yeah actually I love it.
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Tummy, side, back, however my head hits the pillow.
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Yes
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yes
45 What is your favourite TV show? I have none. Boring hey. Well, when I used to watch TV I loved Trading Spaces.
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? I would have to say, Jim Carrey.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? When I was just starting labor with Joel. I was so excited I just couldn't wait to see his wonderful little face.
49. What one thing do you wish you had? A new Chev Cobalt car. Something that would actually be reliable.
50. Favourite lyrics? Whole again by Jennifer Knapp.

Well, I am doing these so late. Tag to anyone who hasn't been and wants to do this.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You gotta love Grease!!!

Jenny said...

Gee compared to all these I've been reading my #1 really makes me seem like Trucker Mamamaliscious!!