Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Weekend of FUN!!!

Well, I kind of thought that I would catch up on sleep on my ladies weekend... not so much though. What I did catch up on though was bonding and fun. I came back not just full of the love of God and my beautiful friends, but JOY!!! I love joy. I thank God I was able to go on this weekend. It was a blast from start to finish. PLUS... Adam did great with the kids and the house while I was gone. How cool is that. I came home to a nearly clean house and happy kids. Thanks Babe! You are a wonderful man!
Well, my next big adventure comes tomorrow. I can't believe I am actually doing it because I have not done a road trip before by myself, let alone with all my kids. So, I leave tomorrow as early as I can and drive straight through to Fort St John! It should be about a 14 hour drive with the kids. Adam has to work so he gave me his blessing to go without him. I am overly excited and nervouse all at once. Please keep me and the kids in your prayers over the next week when you think of it. I will be back next Tuesday with many pics to share. I'll post later!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Have a safe and wonderful visit with your Mom!! Take lots of pics (I know you will!

Tanya said...

Have a safe trip. I'll pray for you and your sanity!! Ha ha! Seriously though, have fun and looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

Lynnie Ha said...

what a grand adventure! say hi to your momma for me, k? i'm sure you'll have some fun on the trip. take lots of breaks and stretch yer legs, k? love you lots~!
lynne