Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tag I am it!

Since I haven't had my computer running right I was holding off on doing all this stuff but I think I will try to catch up in blog land here and see if I can at least do my tags. I loved reading everyone elses but mine seem dull. Oh well, hope you all enjoy reading a whole PILE about me :)

I've been tagged!

I AM: Charlene
I WANT: to laugh all the time.
I WISH: I had more time so I could learn my flute and play worship music on it.
I HATE: being ignored and feeling like a bother. Also, changing poopy diapers.
I MISS: my mom
I FEAR: grizzly bears (this just started since Adam started fishing) and I am not a big fan of heights.
I WONDER: Why Annabelle has to give me attitude about absolutely everything!
I REGRET: Not learning all I could when I was a teenager. Now I don't have time and I want to learn so badly (bible mostly)
I AM NOT: a failure no matter what the enemy or any person tries to make me feel like.
I DANCE: In worship or when no one is watching at home.
I SING: Pretty much where ever, when ever I feel a song. With the kids, in the van, in church and in the shower are the most common place.
I CRY: rarely and only when I am so hurt I can't hold back. It used to be all the time but I guess I have developed quite a thick skin.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: a great wife.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Food, crafts, whatever I can.
I WRITE: notes and to do lists to myself, letters to friends, whatever Joshua asks me to.
I CONFUSE: Adam
I NEED: Joy, and peace which can only come through seeking the Lord more and more.
I SHOULD: Stop worrying
I START: Only what I am confident in finishing
I FINISH: Pretty much everything I start.

Well, there are not many people who have not been tagged so go ahead, take a tag from me if you want.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Great list Char!!!

Tamara said...

None of your tags were dull! =D

Jenny said...

Hey you, miss reading your blogs and looking at your pics!!!!