Thursday, June 01, 2006

6 Random Facts about me!

1. Strangely enough, one of the ones I thought of right away, Christy had put. So I will write it anyway as it is true for me also. I always dreamed that I would one day be a surrogate mother. After having my babies and enjoying pregnancy and birth so much it only made this desire stronger.

2. I always think about the rooms in my house and decorate them in my mind just the way I want them. I can not stop. I dream a lot about it.

3. I love to bake, hate to cook.

4. I am a compulsive purger of clutter and throw out stuff on occasion that Adam gets upset about. I can't stand have too much "stuff".

5. My dreams of jobs to do. I always wanted to open a coffee shop where I could bake all day, fresh cinnamon buns and cookies, cakes, etc. I have always wanted to write children's stories and do photography and like mentioned before I love interior decorating.

6. When I was a little girl all I ever wanted to do is graduate, get married right away to a great man, start having children right away, be a mom. Own a house and a mini van. Funny that God gave me all my deepest desires before I was even 21 years old! God is so good to me.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I think I was one of the only women that didn't like being pregnant!! I disliked every moment of my pregnancies!! It truly is the simple things in life to make a person happy and I am glad that your life is what you wanted out of it!!!