Friday, May 26, 2006

Garage Sale!!!

Well, today is the big Garage sale! I can't wait to get stuff out of my basement and hopefully off to a new home! I am selling quite a bit of stuff and my neighbor is having one, too... and then 3 other ladies in the strata complex where I live. Might be a jackpot stop!!! Well, anyone who wants to come, even just to visit... come on down! Friday: 4-8:30pm and Saturday: 9-noon.

By the way, update on the computer: Still waiting for the big fix. Hoping by next week. Seems like this thing is dragging on forever! Can't wait to have my good old computer back!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Char I will be coming for sure!! I love Garage Sales!

Jenny said...

I'm gonna swing by as well. Nothing better than a garage sale!!!

Jenny said...

How did you do at the Garage sale?? Did you end up selling the portable hair dryer?? I actually should have bought it for Tanya...she's a hair dresser.

Jenny said...

I hope you have been taking some good pics to post!! Miss reading about you guys!!