Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day Adam!!!

It is father's day and I am so blessed to have a great man to help me raise my children to be absolutely wonderful! I know he prays for them all the time and is such a strength in our household. I love his sense of humor and that the kids can always laugh when he is around :) Thank you Adam, not only for being a great dad to our children but allowing me and helping me be a great mom, too. I pray that God will strengthen you over the years to face every battle with love and ever good time with the joy that is in the Lord. I love you so much. God bless you on this special day and always.

What a beautiful little family God has give to you to father.

1 comment:

Andrew Brown said...

Happy Father's Day, Bro!!!
I just wanted you to know what an encouragement you are to me. I see you raising your family with such love, passion, discipline, encouragment and wisdom that you actually make it look easy!
I struggle with the idea of being a husband some day (let alone a dad!) and to have such enormous responsibilities on one's shoulders. I want you to know that if I ever do become a husband and father (God willing!) it will in large part be to your encouraging example. Seeing you walk in such faith in your God-ordained role as father makes me love you all the more!