Sunday, June 18, 2006

We're Back!!!

Okay, finally, after much anticipation our computer is back and better than ever! Thanks to our good friend Chris, we upgraded our computer while fixing what needed fixed and got a pretty good price on everything also. Then he had Adam over and taught him how to put it all together, which was something that Adam wanted to learn, and then he didn't even charge us for setting it up! Thanks a bundle Chris, we really appreciate all your help! Well, as tomorrow is Father's day, we probably won't get around to it then but Adam is going to get all the latest pics loaded onto the computer and then we can be back to posting regular!!! I am so excited. I have missed it so much. Thanks for caring. I loved getting little messages about missing our posts. Thanks Jenny. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Andrew Brown said...

YIPPEE!!!

Jenny said...

Yee-Haw!!! I can't wait to see more pics!! I had a great day today. Will talk to you about it later!