Friday, June 23, 2006

Women's retreat!!!

Well, I am off to the ladies retreat that out church is putting on. I am so excited but also very nervous. I know that Adam will do great with the kids but I have never been away from them for even one night and Joel is still very clingy to me. I pray they will adjust fine and have a great time with Daddy!!! I will be gone Tonight and Saturday night and Sunday till afternoon. I can believe I am actually going. I wasn't going to because it was $60 for the weekend, but I was so blessed. Someone payed my way and I am going!!! Thank God for a church family full of people who care for me and my family! On that note, thank God for A great man who will take care of the kids so I can go and refresh! I love you Adam! Okay, will post more after the retreat is done.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Have Fun!! And come back rejuvenated and ready for a visit!!