Sunday, February 03, 2008

A month of love!

Well, February. What can I say? What a month of Love! No, not just Valentine's Day but better yet, the month that I married my love, the man of my dreams and the man who took me to be his bride, faults and all, immaturity and all and trusted God that I was best for him. February 17th... 7 years ago, what a wonderful day! The years pass and we watch each other grow and each day is better than the last and each moment more memorable. The days of growing old together are such a cherished thought in my mind. I wouldn't trade this union for anything. What a wonderful thing God made when he made marriage.

Mat 19:6
So that they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

A song that always makes me think of me and Adam.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Very beautiful, Lovebird.
Mom xoxoxoxo

Jenny said...

Happy(almost)Anniversary! You too are a perfect match for each other!

Charlene said...

Thanks ladies!