Thursday, June 14, 2007

From Tamara and Jenny

1.ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have an odd scar on my knee from a really bad knee skinning as a child, where rocks got in there and we had to pick them all out.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Pretty much nothing... we are waiting to clear our room and paint! I can't wait!

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? As a matter of fact, yes. Sadly I grind and have worn all the enamel off most of my teeth, resulting in not being able to eat hot cold or sour foods. It sucks! And it is probably the one most annoying thing for Adam, sad.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?I love country... oh yes I do, and a lot of contemporary christian stuff too.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? About 8:45pm I think I was told.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? For my basement to be useable!

7. WHAT or WHO DO YOU MISS? My sisters

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?Man, this is very hard. I do not have many things I cherish besides people. So I will have to say, my wedding ring.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'6"

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Just a little bit especially in crowds where I can't move

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? A little bit but God is working on me

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I don't know, I guess probably my hubby, but over nothing serious.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR THE OPPOSITE GENDER? I don't really care, as long as it is not BO

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Dark hair and dark eyes. My grandma brain washed me I think when she would always tell me not to bring a man home unless he was tall dark and handsome... and rich. I got the 3 more important! hahaha.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING/ BEING PROPOSED TO???? I just can't picture this happening!

16.COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?Coffee!!

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA? Veggie pizza from Wedges but I really would rather never eat pizza.

18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Greek salad

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? nope

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU? I guess Woofer... the pink Dog. I loved that dog. He has a real bell in his tummy so he jingles when you shake him. My mom said I got him when I was 1 year old. Anyway, I gave him to Annabelle and not he is a girl and wears a dress! Funny how we can look at things so differently!

22. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Sure, I think Adam thinks I am pretty cool.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Yeah, my legs and my fingers. Not really a good thing hough

24 and 25..where did you go?!

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? For sure. Chee chee and Punkin

27. What is it? A cat and a dog.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS GOING TO LEAVE YOU? I would have to say, no. I fell in love partly because of the faithfulness I saw in my hubby.

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Just tell them!

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 24

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?Brunettes!!

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My mom!

33.WHAT ANNOYS YOU THE MOST? Dog crap on my carpet!

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I have never been in the US... I know I know, it is a little sad. But one day!

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I don't know, depends on how you want to look at it... weakness in caracter... I have a bit of a stuborn streak and like to be right, all the time. Weakness when it comes to love... I just can't say on the good or bad.

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No

37. FIRST JOB? Papergirl

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? I think maybe one.

41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Playing with the puppy

40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?Yeah, just for my herniated bellybutton after I had Joel

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOSt? I guess my body... only because I have had 3 kids and it is not too bad!

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No... and they really wouldn't have helped

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Another holiday with my hubby

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I want 3... no more, no less.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My granfather, Charlie or Charles

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Once in a while

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever is on sale

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I just don't really care about it

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef

52. ANY BAD HABITS? I bite my nails

53.WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARRASING CD ON YOUR SHELF? Petra, the worst thing is that there are more than on. That is what I get for marrying a man who was a teen in the 80's

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think probably

55. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not really in the slightest!

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I yell, and then in the state of being overwhelmed, I cry

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My mom's

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My barbie... Mrs. Heart, the only one I had for most of my childhood

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? No cell, no numbers

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? No but I was when I babysat

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Sure, why not?

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatos and gravy

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Friendship

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Char, Charlenee Poo, that is about it for now, I had lots as a youngin... I always wanted to be Charlie.

67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Jennifer Knapp

68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Curious George

69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Whatever!

70. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yeah...

80. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? So far, Vancouver... hopefully something more exotic to come!

90. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?? About 150

91. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU FLIPPED OFF? Adam as a joke about a year ago

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Girl, those Petra CDs are a cause for pride, not shame! I'd give my teeth for "This Means War" on CD - or even better - "On Fire."

Jenny said...

I am probably the only person who doesn't know who Petra is...
A year ago hey...wow!!! I just gave the bird to the TV set about 1 hour ago...I think I may have a problem.(and no I'm not condoning vulgarity for those that are reading this!)
TTYL...I think I got the computer fixed.
Ciao darling!

Adam said...

I think their best is "Beyond Belief". It is truly beyond belief!!!