Tuesday, June 26, 2007

BABY SHOWER!!!


Yes it is true, I thought long and hard and then called Gwen. She and I decided on the perfect day and time for a perfect baby shower to be held.

Little Sasha will be blessed in deed on Friday, July 6th at Gwen's beautiful abode so come one come all! There will be games... don't let this deter you, we will make them fun, Food... as long as you bring some, and lots and lots of gifts for the unwrapping. I will make sure there are prizes also and there will definitely be plenty of gals to converse with.

Don't miss it as it could be the party of the year!!! Yippee for babies and sister's in the Lord. Thanks Ladies!

4 comments:

starla said...

is this daphnes baby? sorry, i feel like i should know who baby sasha is but I don't ?

starla said...

okay, i guess if i had gone down and read the earlier post i would have know who sash was...my bad.

Charlene said...

Yeah and I am so excited to celebrate with Daphne. Hope you can come!

Jenny said...

Hello my darling buddy!
I'm back...refreshed...tired...okay does that make sense!
We just drove 17hours...wonderful getaway...
ttyl...