Friday, October 05, 2007

Freedom at last...


We are free from many things and are thankful to God for each and every one of them.


Adam and I made a big change this past couple weeks. We decided to be debt free besides our mortgage. Yes, I know that that is not officially debt free but feels so freeing that it may as well be! We had a substantial MasterCard bill sitting there for the last couple years and today was the day... the refinancing went through and I made the very large payment to pay off that looming MasterCard once and for all. I can say, I haven't felt this good about a payment in a long time!!! And now, it will be one debt... Thank you God for this opportunity!


This may not seem big to some as, Yes we do still have to pay the money back, but to have one payment, oh it is glorious and totally manageable. So, although there is still debt... I feel FREE!!!


I have it all worked out, just a quick call to MasterCard we will decease out limit immensely and still have the card for booking hotels and such. I know a few of you who knew what was going on for us were praying for us and I thank you all. What a day!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am sooo happy for you guys!!! I knew it would all work out!
Love you!

Charlene said...

Thanks for all your encouragement through the last few months Jenny! You are an awesome friend!