Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes and no. We were not apposed to the idea and were not being safe so we figured it would happen sooner or later.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes for a whole 2 months!
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was so excited but was scared to tell Adam, but when I did, he was so happy too.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 20 when he was born
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I had gained a little wait and it was mothers day breakfast at the church and I told my mom that I didn't really know what was up and that most of my pants wouldn't fit anymore and I didn't have money to replace them. She asked if I was late and I said, I don't know, I guess maybe a couple weeks, I never kept track. She said... we are getting you a pregnancy test and that is just what she did. I was trying to wait till Adam got home from work but just needed to know. My sis and I went to Adam's and my trailer and she waited outside the bathroom until I came out all shaky and teary to tell her that I was pregnant. One of the very best days of my life.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My sister, then Mom, then Adam as soon as he came home from work. He had flowers in hand and said that because it was mothers day he wanted to tell me that he was so glad that I would one day be the mother of his children. Then I told him. And he was really happy.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? No
9. DUE DATE? January 13
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? A couple days of it. Not bad at all.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Nothing really. I only craved anything when I was preggy with Annabelle.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? The smell of smoke on Adam's breath and when he would fart!!!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? male
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No, we didn't really care either way. Adam really did want an older boy to protect any further girls.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 49lbs
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yup, the church threw one for me
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Just the ultrasound showed that Joshua had a larger than normal ventrical (gap) in his brain and they said if it grew then he could get brain damage. It was minor but I was devistated by the news so we had a lot of prayer for him. When he was born they did a scan on his brain and found it perfectly normal. Thank God for healing or just hearing our crys!
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Terrace
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? From first contration, about 12 but 8 or 9 in true labor
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My hubby
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My mom and Adam
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION - natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I had the epidural with this guy
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6 lbs 5 ounces
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? January 8 at 10:37am
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Joshua
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 5 and a half years!
I'm tagging ALL the mommies who read my blog!!!!