Thursday, May 17, 2007

Have you seen this stinking dump truck???

This child seems to be missing it!!! Oh what is that Joel? It went where??? YOU DID WHAT???
Welcome home from work hunny... he says it is in here! %$$#@$%$

Here we go, is it here? Is it there?
Maybe now we will get it.

Thank God for friends who call at the exact moment they need to. Jenny ran over in a flash with a cool little hand held snake and sorry Joel... this truck is now MIA
The darn thing is flushed away!
We thought it might come out, but it went down and the potty seems to be flushing like a hot dang now! Adventurous day to say the least! Thank you Mark (my bro in law) for coming and helping, you are such a blessing to us! And thanks Jenny for saving the day with the toilet snake... that beautiful toilet snake!

Night night all!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I knew I had to call you when I did!!!
Hope you had some bailey's after it was all said and done and relaxed. Like I said Adam looked way more calm than Scott would.

Gwen said...

I was laughing and tearing up at the same time. Poor little guy! What a disappointment!