Wednesday, May 03, 2006



When I was a kid I loved salamanders. I learned this day how much I have lost my adventurous attitude... these things looked disgusting and there is no way I would pack one around now! But the kids sure loved the whole ordeal!



I was really nervous that Joel would squish them to death but all salamanders and children came out alive and well.



Syd picked up almost every rock inthe whole area to see if there were any salamanders and she found enough for us. Tanya and I just wandered around looking at each discovery... very interesting :)



Planning another discovery!



See what I mean... DISGUSTING!!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

That is dusgusting! Blah!

Andrew Brown said...

"Frogs and Snails and Puppy dog tails; Thats what little boys are made of."
ha!ha! Disgusting, yes! Enjoyably disgusting!

Jenny said...

Oh g-a-ross!! I would have had the biggest heebies!! Scott always says that's why we had 3 boys!!