Sunday, May 14, 2006

For My Mom

Thank God for Moms like mine!
She has loved me no matter what, good times and bad. Even when I shamed her, she forgave. When I didn't know where to go, she guided me. When I needed a hug, she hugged me. She loved me the way that I needed all through my life. I can't thank God often enough for allowing me to have such a wonderful mom.
I love you Mom and I am so proud of you! I wish I could hug you now and make some tea and talk for hours. I miss you and can't wait till you come back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlene Love:
Thankyou so much for the compliments and all your love. I am so privileged to have a daughter like you, and the family you all are in loving me. I thank God for all of you and am so thankful He enables me to love as I should and forgives me when I fail. Love and many hugs and kisses from Mom