Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms who read our blog.
I am so blessed to have so many mothers close to me to share this day with. I am definately blessed to be a mom.
My kids and Adam bought me cards and bath stuff. Adam let me go to church with Joshua and Annabelle because Joel was too sick. He stayed at home with Joel and I was so glad to be able to hear the sermon at church. The church handed out roses to all the moms. That is always nice and Joshua made me a special candle and a card in Sunday school. Anyway, all these little things... I just love being a mom. It is such a rewarding "job". Adam took me and the kids out to the river to fish and spend time together. I was wonderful. A day full of having fun, being a mom. I truly do feel blessed.
I hope all you moms felt blessed today.
Happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Glad to hear you had such a nice relaxing day with your family...even if Joel was sick...mine are too. Its the little things in life that are so special. Take care.

Jenny said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!