Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A day out with kids!!!



Okay, about 2 weeks ago Adam was going out fishing for the day with a friend so I decided to take the kids to the lake. It was a beautiful day! We got to the lake and it was closed for construction! So I had to figure something out. I had heard that Ferry Island, a camp ground near the river, had put in a nice playground and there are always little ponds and such around so I took the kids there. We played at the park for a while and then thought that we would walk down to the water. We started on our walk and I looked behind and recognized 2 kids behind us. I finally stopped and walked back to see if it was who I thought and sure enough it was. Tanya, a new friend, fellow blogger, and her kids were right behind us. So we walked along together and had a great time!!! This is an enormous amount of pics of out day. I thought that there were just too many cute ones to pass up!!!



What a goof!!!



She got this the first go at it!



FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

No comments: