Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Off to school!!!


We made an appointment to go to Centenial Christian school just to take a tour and get registration papers, etc. I thought that it was adorable when I told Joshua that he got to go and see the school. He disappeared for a while. He came back wearing his backpack, full of all the things that he thought that he might need for school (pencil crayons, paper, ABC flashcards, etc.). He told me that he was ready to go to school. I felt so sad when I had to sit him down and tell him that he didn't get to go and stay for the day. He was pretty disappointed but after our tour, the principle said that we can go back tomorrow for a kindergarten readiness test with the learning assistant. 2 days of school in a row!!! That really made his day! What a nice day we had! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome joshua that must have been exciting.

Andrew Brown said...

PLEASE let me know when you get the results. Joshua is unbelievably clever and I believe that he will be accepted. Thanks so much for taking the time to take photos during such important events in my nephew's life!