Thursday, March 30, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Well, 25 years old at last. I have been looking forward to this birthday! I got beautiful roses and a card from my hubby. He also says I can take some money and buy myself some clothes or something I need or want. I am so excited. Sam brought me this CD, Carrie Underwood. I love the song she sings Jesus take the Wheel. I got cards and money from my sister Bernadette and Rod and their boys, my mom, and my dad. I can't wait till my belly is not swollen at all anymore so I can go and choose some new jeans!!! I am in major need of new clothes! And I got cards from Todd and Linda and my sister Virgie and her boyfriend Blaine. Lots of people called and wished me happy birthday which always makes me feel really special! My girlfriends are all having a get together on Saturday night and we will probably watch Pride and Prejudice together. I am so excited about it. Thanks everyone for thinking of me and all your love!!! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andrew Brown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T believe I didn't know!!!!
I used to have a calendar with everyone's birthday on it but seem to have misplaced it!!! Nevertheless, I'm SO glad that God has surrounded you with such caring people who remembered to celebrate God bringing you into the world. You are GREATLY loved, Charlene! (Is there anyway someone could get me a list with everyones birthdays?....:-()

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a wonderful and special day! All the best~from your blogger pal!

Jenny said...

A calendar with everyone's birthday marked is a present we get from Scott's mother every year.

Charlene said...

Yeah Andrew, I was thinking that I need to get a list too so I will call around and see what I can get together. Then I will send you a list. It would be so much easier!!!
Jenny, that is a cool idea that your mother-in law had. I think that I just need to make a really good list and then I can fill in the days each year.