Saturday, March 28, 2009

God is so faithful and so Good!

My mom and I sat up till after 3am last night on a mission to get Adam's and my taxes done. I needed a few things out of the way before Annabelle goes in for her hernia surgery on Monday so I can relax without trying to do extra stuff while she is recovering. So, we finished it!!! Thank you so much Mom! And as always, God is so good to us! We use our tax returns to pay for the kids school and although the price is steep, we payed in full last year in May and this year we will be able to do the same, and still have a little left over to set aside for holidays and maybe buy Adam some much needed chest waders for fishing.

Also, we had a big scare with my dad this week and after tests, let me say it again, GOD is SO good, and Dad is going to be fine. What they thought was possibly the worst case ended up being serious but easily taken care of with some antibiotics.

Spring break is coming to a close and I feel a weight lifted and revitalized to start the usual schedule.


Psa 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


1 comment:

Darci said...

What a great praise report!