Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jump Rope for Heart

Hey everyone!

Long time since I have been around. Hope blog world is still around. It has been a busy week to say the least and I have had no time or energy to get on here. My great friend Jenny just popped in today for a visit. That was so nice! And it made me think, maybe I should blog. So this is short but hopefully there will be more to come in the next days.

Joshua is doing Jump Rope for Heart with his school and is hoping to raise a good amount of moolah for the cause. He and Adam just went out to ask door to door just in our complex area. They say kids his age should stick mostly to friends or family. Wondering if any of you who live around here would like to sponsor him. He would be very appreciative. And we could come to your door so he can do it formally. If not, no prob. Just thought that I would check in and see. God bless you all and have a great and wonderful sunny night.

We will be going to change over our studded tires so we get no fines tomorrow.

1 comment:

Darci said...

I will! I just have to get some cash.. ohh that means I have to find my debt card. Hrm. Alright well I'm staying to town.. I'll call you with the address.