Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Where the love has taken us

Where has this Love taken us?

Love...
Well, some think that Valentines Day is overrated. We are some of those people. Our anniversary is February 17th so we have never really celebrated February 14th. But I thought tonight about how much I love my wonderful hubby, so I decided to make a post.

Here is where it all began. We were married on February 17th, 2001. I was the happiest I had ever been and this was the first dream that God gave me. I always dreamed of being a wife... here I was. The most exciting day of my life!


The love began. What a dream come true!


Then, this dream came true... I always wanted to be a mommy, God gave me a son... 2002


Then a daughter... 2003

Then another son... 2004

And God has blessed our family everyday since. I am so thankful for your love, Adam! Thanks also for helping make all my dreams come true. You are amazing!

Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Awwww great post Char!!

Happy Anniversary coming up!

Shirley said...

Congratulations to you both! You are an amazing couple! May the blessings of the Lord abound more and more in your married life and in your family life! I love you both, Adam and Charlene. Happy Anniversary! Love Mom

Charlene said...

Thanks mom and Christy. What a lovely anniversary it was, that reminds me, I really should post those pics still!