This is so long and I almost opted not to take the tag but... I can handle it.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most: Mastercard... the never ending bill
2.What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner: I love to go to the Golden Flame. It is quiet and romantic and even better with a movie after!
3.Last time you puked from drinking? So long ago, I can't remember for sure. Probably when I was 16 years old.
4.When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?- never
5.Name of your first grade teacher?- Mrs. Lorenze
6.What do you really want to be doing right now? Watching a movie and eating chips, I love doing that! I should really cut back on the chips though.
7.What did you want to be when you were growing up?- A mom and a wife. Secondly... I really wanted to be a cashier.
8.How many colleges did you attend?-none yet
9.Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?-I thought that a bright tie dyed shirt would cheer me up... rough morning!
10. GAS PRICES! First thought?- There is probably no chance of seeing it go below a dollar again... dang it!
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you...- I really have no desire to move. As long as I have Adam and the kids I would move where ever God may take us though.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?- I think I will sleep in.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?- I am really cold, I should put the comforter back on the bed, I think it is getting close to winter.
14. Favorite style of underwear?- I think it is called Boy Short. I don't know, I just wear them!
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite/same sex?-Whatever Adam wants to wear
16. What errand/chore do you despise?- washing walls or dusting
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?- I don't really think so.
18. Get up early or sleep in?-Sleep in!!
19. What is your favorite cartoon character: Charlie Brown
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?- I love walking at night and going for coffee.
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?- I don't really know.
24. Your favorite lunch meat?- turkey breast or roast beef
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco?-Never been
26. Beach or lake?- I love the lake
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?- No, I think it is a great commitment to make
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?- No one but once in a while I check up on Tom's life in Austrailia
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?- I like to buy scratch tickets here and there
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?- Well, it is not really a secret but I have always loved the Little Mermaid
31. What's your drink?- If we are talking cafinated, I love mochas. I drink a lot of water mostly though.
32. Cowboys or Indians?- Cowboys
33. Cops or Robbers?- cops
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?- Not ever that I can think of.
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?- I would have to say, If I resembled a hollywood star, maybe I would have some carreer in hollywood. I think that I only resemble me. I am okay with that.
36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of "Lost" would you be?-never watched the show
37. What do you want when you are sick?- To be able to sleep in a quiet house and not feel guilty.
38. Who from high school would you like to run into?- My dear Heidi, I haven't seen her in a while. I am actually looking forward to going to a 10 ear reunion someday because I would like to see all the people I went to high school with again. I am a different person now and I might actually care about what is going on in their lives. I was very rarely at school in high school, I didn't know many people.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?- Country, I love it!
42. Norm or Cliff?- Norm for sure
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?- The Simpsons.
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?- Every relationship mistake I have made!
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?-All 4 of them... I couldn't do my job without them and they happen to be the best looking people in the world too. I love them!
46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?- no one
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?- I don't really know. I think that I have no real desire to have dinner with any famousperson... I would be very awkward because I don't know them. I would kind of like to meet Jim Carry though.
48. What famous person would you like to sleep with?- Wowzers! What a question! I have no desire to sleep with anyone but my wonderful hubby.
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?- No and I don't even know if I would know how. I should probably figure that out one day!
50. Last book you read for real?- I am not a big reader. I did read the book of Galations the other night.
51. Do you have a teddy bear?-yes, But the children care for them hehehe. I gave them all up
52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?- I guess in the lake or river.
53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?-I wanna see Disneyland. I have always wanted to and never got to yet. Maybe someday with my family.
54. Number of texts in a day?- No cell phone, no texts
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? Well, although I don't wanna give up being a stay at home mom, I will have to when the kids are all in school and at that time would like to change careers.
56. Do you go to church?- Yes
57. Pencil or pen?- Pen
58. bueller??? bueller??? bueller?? -Love it! That guy has a very special voice and now when I think of bueller I alway think of dry eyes.
59. How many jobs have you had?-I guess 3, Tim Hortons, being what I am, a mom, and Avon. 4 if you could paper routes. and then of course I babysat a lot.
60. What do you want to achieve in life?- Raising children who are pationate about God and the things of God, Becoming a greater and greater wife for my man, and I would love to pay off debt and be debt free at some point even before retirement!