Sunday, August 13, 2006

Calorie Counting- First Day and Last

I've noticed some friends and acquaintances in Blog world have been counting calories. Many of you seem to be quite down on yourselves as you do this. Thinking of you, I now post my calories for August 12th, 2006. Be encouraged ladies and germs!
Morning:
medium coffee w/cream
1 sausage egg McMuffin
2 hashbrowns
Afternoon:
lg. Tim Horton's coffee w/cream
Evening:
1.5 Papa burgers
2 large fries
lg. Rootbeer
2 coffees w/cream
3 donuts (long john, strawberry filled, caramel filled)
GRAND TOTAL- 4516 CALORIES!!! I think I needed to do more then my slow paced walk down the Grand Trunk Pathway today!

5 comments:

Christy said...

That was hilarious Adam!!! You are crazy!

Jenny said...

Too funny Adam, at first I thought it was Char posting her calories and I thought, "wow, that girl can eat and she's so skinny!!"

Tanya said...

Ya Goof! I thought it was Char too!!

Jenny said...

I had to recomment...I'm glad to see someone else loves coffee as much as Scott and I do!!!

Tamara said...

lol You're awesome, Adam