Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Well it's my 7th married Christmas and boy am I grateful! Three awesome kids and a wonderful wife. Even the dog and cat are impressing me lately.

I love the time to relax and hang out with family. I do miss dad and think about him more during these big events. Some people say that time heals all wounds but I disagree. I do however think much good can come from this as we learn to value and appreciate the people we have in our lives.

My twin brother is getting married next month!!!! I won't be able to go unfortunatley but man ohh man are we excited for him. The kids can't wait to meet Aunt Che.

My little sister Jenny is still in Sherwood Park, near Edmonton, with Shane and the kids. Her presence is very much missed even more (if that's possible) during the holidays.

I just saw 6 people baptised last Sunday!! I've always loved baptisms as I get to see people make public proclamations for Christ! What a great reminder to live each day for Him and with purpose.

God bless to all our family and friends. (We'll even throw in the odd stranger reading this. God bless you this holiday!!!)

No comments: