Monday, September 05, 2005

Well, the kids are on the mend now. I can't wait to be done with chicken pox and I am so glad it only happens once in a lifetime! The kids have not been sick at all, just so so itchy!
I had to miss church on Sunday because the kids are still contagious, so Adam went alone. He said that it was great and he brought me home a cd of the message which I hope to get to hearing today. Our good friends Starla and Lawrence announced at church also that they are having another baby. They have one little boy the same age as Annabelle and Star has been wanting another one for a while and waiting on her husband to be ready. I guess he is ready :) Thank God for such wonderful miracles! I pray for a great pregnancy for Starla with no complications.
Our little Joel took 3 steps all on his own the other day! I was so excited and Adam was here to see it, too. He will be 10 months old on Sept. 19, so he seems to be pretty early. It begins such a fun part of life.
Well, just thought that I would update everyone on our personal life.
The kids got daddy a little box for his birthday called Bread of Life. It is packed with little cards with scriptures on each. Each time I post I will leave a scripture, kindof a scripture of the day. As I pulled out the one for today I pray it blesses someone or everyone who read it.

Remain faithful even when facing death, and I will give you the crown of life. Revelations 2:10

No comments: